- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Frolar Powdery
- Brand: Lattafa
- Top notes: Bergamot, Peach, & Gardenia.
- Middle notes: White Roses, Water Lilies, & Lotus Blossoms.
- Base notes: Amber, Musk, Vanilla, & Sandalwood.
Perfume Ekhtiari Eau de Parfum by Lattafa Perfumes is a versatile floral-powdery composition that is clear, soft, creamy-powdery and warmly spicy. Floral accompanied by a delicate aqua touch, the middle note follows with white roses, water lilies and lotus blossoms. The concluding warm base offers notes of amber, musk, vanilla and sandalwood. A classic women's fragrance, elegant, clear and at the same time somewhat mysterious, which is well suited for the day but also offers a brilliant appearance in the evening.
Very soft, feminine, airy, complimentary. Recommend!
I'm actually not sure how I feel about this one? I kind of like it but at the same time I'm not sure. The opening is very vintage alcohol type of scent but it turns into something fruity and musky? I don't know it's an interesting one for sure.