- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Floral Musky
- Brand: Rasasi
- Top notes: Lemon, Raspberry.
- Middle notes: Turkish rose, Egyptian rose absolute, Damask rose.
- Base notes: Indian sandalwood, Amber, White musk.
Hareer is a magical fragrance that reflects the softness of silk. The fragrance opens on fresh aromatic notes of artemisia and davana. The seductive rose is the blossoming queen of the fragrance with a multifaceted combination of fresh Turkish rose essence and intense Egyptian rose absolute. The rich rose nuances are further enhanced and lent a sparkle by a modern red fruit zest of raspberry. In the base notes, white musks enhance the contrast of strong and deep woody tonalities of sandalwood and palisander, softened by an addictive and utterly sensual amber.
This is a very long lasting, rich, deep rose scent with great silage and projection. I layer it with sweet rose scents or sweet cherry scents to give them more personality