- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Woody Spicy
- Brand: Lattafa
- Top notes: Saffron, Cinnamon, Oud.
- Middle notes: Roses, Sandalwood.
- Base notes: Incense, Amber, Musk, Vanilla, Leather Notes.
Sha'ari Eau de Parfum by Lattafa Perfumes combines spicy and woody notes to a rich oriental perfume. The top note opens with spicy notes of saffron and cinnamon, complemented by woody Oudh. The heart note remains pleasantly woody with sandalwood. Roses set flowery, warm accents. The base continues the warm and spicy line and is formed by combination of incense, amber, musk, vanilla and leather. A perfume that lives up to its name, Sha'ari means poetry, and inspires with its warm, spicy oriental scents. The perfume is very suitable for every occasion.