- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Fougère Spicy
- Brand: Amouage
- Top notes: Cloves, Cypress, Lavender, Nutmeg, Lemon and Bergamot.
- Middle notes: Geranium, Cedar, Cinnamon and Sandalwood.
- Base notes: Patchouli and Musk.
Bracken for Man evokes a subtle and enigmatic masculinity. This elegant fougère is inspired and named after Bracken, one of the oldest and most resilient ferns in history. Unveiling an aromatic freshness, the fragrance begins with vibrant top notes of Lavandin, Nutmeg, and Clove. With a spectrum of light caressing the woods, both Lemon and Bergamot open this fragrance by blanketing a sensation of brightness over wet earth. Geranium, Cinnamon, Cedarwood and Sandalwood come together to seduce the earthy character of Musk and Patchouli in the base, an aura of which lends a retro touch to this distinguished fragrance.