- Concentration: Extrait de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Woody Spicy
- Brand: Afnan Perfumes
- Top notes: Agarwood, Saffron, Lavender and Bergamot.
- Middle notes: Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Cedar, Geranium and Tobacco.
- Base notes: Leather, Patchouli, Amber, Brazilian Rosewood and Vetiver.
The aromatic composition of Edict Ouddiction opens with the citrus freshness of bergamot, fragrant lavender and heady spicy saffron. Suddenly, a sweetish-smoky smell of oud appears among them, demonstrating an absolutely atypical soft, light and almost ghostly open. The heart accord is dominated by the warmth of woody notes of sandalwood and cedar, complemented by smoky notes of tonka bean, spicy-pepper shades of geranium and smoky-spicy tobacco smell. While the final chord of Afnan Edict Ouddiction gives a woody-spicy scent of rosewood, moist-earthy shades of vetiver, warm spiciness of patchouli leaves, the smell of perfectly dressed leather and resinous-salty nuances of amber.