Junoon Velvet Pour Homme
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Woody Spicy
- Brand: Rasasi
- Top notes: Tomato Leaf, Vanilla and Leather.
- Middle notes: Labdanum, Clary Sage, Galbanum and Orris Root.
- Base notes: Vanilla Absolute, Sandalwood, Tolu Balsam, Benzoin, Myrrh and Musk.
Junoon-Velvet, the the second edition of the series is a throw back to the XIIIth century wherein Kashmiri merchants introduced this very soft and plush fabric which soon became a signature of nobility and found its way into the fashion ateliers of Europe and the boudoirs of the royalty.
Junoon Velvet Pour Homme is a warm and sensuous fragrance that spells confidence and stature. The green note of tomato leaf inflects refinement into the softness of leathery notes. Sensuality of the deep, powerful leathery and ambery note of labdanum is heightened by the clary sage, while precious galbanum adds a bitter green note braced by the powdery, rather starchy violets smelling orris root. The dry down is a supremely sensuous voyage through an oriental bouquet of Indian oudh and musk lulled to sweet warm perfection by the benzoin.