- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Fresh Musky
- Brand: Rasasi
- Top notes: Grapefruit, Bergamot.
- Middle notes: Magnolia, Rose, Heliotrope, Violet.
- Base notes: White musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Ambroxan.
Naqaya is a multifaceted dreamy, mystical and spiritual perfume, inspired by the purity of the white veil. This perfume opens on radiant bright hesperidic notes, softened by luscious-velvety magnolia and rose essence. The unique woody signature infuses a pleasant assertiveness to this fragrance which settles down like a second skin.