- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Woody Musky
- Brand: Rasasi
- Top notes: Bergamot, Orange, Rose.
- Middle notes: Tuberose, Cashmere wood, Jasmine, Patchouli.
- Base notes: Vanilla, White musk, Sandalwood, Indian oud.
Sharqi is an intensely intoxicating oriental journey that meanders through time paying a tribute to the pride and traditions of the Middle East. The fragrance opens on wafts of seductive mystical rose essence infused with an inviting citrus punch. The heart swells with dark and earthy opulent woods mellowed to a velvety creaminess by tuberose. Sandalwood reinforces the earthy, creamy lingering nature of the fragrance as it races through intoxicating vanilla, while the warm sensuous amber embraces the deeply animalistic Indian oud, white musks infuse intense mystique to this oriental opus.