Sheikh Al Shuyukh Final Edition
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Sweet Fresh
- Brand: Lattafa
- Top notes: Lemongrass, Lemon, Sage, Lavender.
- Middle notes: Roses, Leather, Mimosa, Rosemary, Cardamom.
- Base notes: Cedar, Oakmoss, Amber, Musk, Vanilla.
Sheikh Shuyukh Final Edition Eau de Parfum by Lattafa is a fresh, slightly tart fragrance for men. Fresh notes of lemongrass, lemon, sage and lavender open the perfume in the top note. The heart note also continues the cool, dynamic line with roses, leather, mimosa, rosemary and cardamom. The finish is woody and elegant with cedar, oakmoss, amber, musk and subtle vanilla accents. An aromatic, stylish and energetic men's fragrance with a cool, woody freshness that is particularly effective in everyday life, but can also be worn on any occasion.
A fresh perfume, cheap and good for what it offers, wearable in any season.
With 5-6 sprays it persists on my skin for about 8 hours with maximum projection in the first hour.
Good alternative of YSL Y EDP. Great value for money.