- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Floral Fruity
- Brand: Lattafa
- Top notes: Raspberry, Bitter Orange and Pink Pepper.
- Middle notes: Tuberose, French orange flower, Jasmine, Osmanthus and Neroli.
- Base notes: Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Musk, Benzoin, Cashmirwood and Amber.
Perfume Washwashah starts fruity with raspberries and bitter orange. Pink pepper gives the head note a pleasant light spiciness and sharpness. The heart note is warm and floral with orange blossoms, osmanthus, tuberose, jasmine and neroli. The base is warm and delicate with benzoin, vanilla, tonka, amber and kashmir wood. A nice and warm perfume with light floral notes and fruity scents.