- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Aquatic Woody
- Brand: Rasasi
- Top notes: Neroli, Pink Pepper, Cardamom and Lavender.
- Middle notes: Orange Blossom, Sea Notes and Geranium.
- Base notes: Amber, Vanilla, Cedar and Patchouli.
Taa is an aquatic-woody fragrance that oozes freshness and energy. The perfume opens on a tangy floral note which is further reinforced by the orange flower, marine notes and the rose smelling rather lemony geranium in the heart which is grounded and lent an sweetly exotic, dark, warm and earthy depth by patchouli, amber, cedarwood and vanilla.
Sotoor, is a series of four modern-oriental fragrances inspired by Arabic script. The intricacy and the beauty of Arabic calligraphy make a striking statement against a very international and contemporary design backdrop. Mystique of the east and the minimalism of west come together in this collection of highly desirable young unisex perfumes, bursting with joyous energy and spunk. Originally targeted at millennials, the collection is making quite a splash by hitting the right notes with customers of all ages.