Ameer Al Oudh
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Oriental Woody
- Brand: Lattafa
- Top notes: Agarwood (oud), Cinnamon and Nutmeg.
- Middle notes: Jasmine and Sandalwood.
- Base notes: Musk, Vanilla, Guaiac wood, Amber and Cedar.
Whenever you feel like wearing an oriental Oud fragrance, but want it well behaved and not disturbing your fellow common wearer and lover of citrus and aquatic scents, you may well elect Ameer Al Oudh as one of your favorites fragrances. One word would be enough to describe this fragrance briefly and concisely. But isn't there more to it? Herb is "Ameer al Oudh" anyway. And also very woody. The oud shimmers here like the golden autumn sun in the afternoon. A perfect symbiosis between the dry and the creamy, the sweet and the dirty, a masterful accompaniment, for an amazing exotic wood. This is fundamentally the aroma of the whole development of the perfume, except for a slight decrease of the wood in the final drying, to show you something more of its resinous and sweet nuances.