- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Woody Spicy
- Brand: Lattafa
- Top notes: Italian Mandarin, Immortelle, Mineral Notes.
- Middle notes: Saffron, Violet Leaf, Chinese Osmanthus.
- Base notes: Suede, Akigalawood.
Ta'weel once again makes use of the suede-leathery notes that made their first collaboration, B683, an instant classic. This time though, the leather notes become softer, gaining lightness and gentleness in contact with the fragrance of violet. Mandarin still brings intense brightness and vivacity, yet immortelle adds sublime balance, using salty and mineralic tones to act as a striking counterpoint. A galactic olfactory harmony both delicate and balanced, full of energy, sensuality, and contrast, Ganymede is quite unlike any fragrance on the planet- or elsewhere.