- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Floral Spicy
- Brand: Amouage
- Top notes: Lime and Bergamot.
- Middle notes: Rose, Angelica, Ginger, Orange Blossom, Saffron, Nutmeg and Galbanum.
- Base notes: Musk, Incense, Pine Tree, Sandalwood and Vanilla.
The velvety and aristocratic aroma of the queen of flowers joins the aromatic sigh of angelica, a wild herb that grows free, in an unprecedented accord that plays on olfactory contrasts and creates an unusual and therefore fascinating trail. A perfume in which contrasting facets coexist and blend surprisingly, smokey notes are accompanied by lively and sunny essences. Touches of unripe green melt between the petals of the softest flowers in a vigorous, loving, sweet and powerful olfactory pyramid.