- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Floral Sweet
- Brand: Afnan Perfumes
- Top notes: Rose, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang.
- Middle notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk.
- Base notes: Caramel, Ginger, Pink Pepper.
The composition is opened by citrus touches, chased by an exotic, sour-bitter litchi, which paves the way for a lavishly whipped, delicious-sounding raspberry sorbet adorned with ice crystals. In the gourmet key, we continue to the sinfully showing salty caramel, which is made special by pink pepper and directly tempts for another scent. Aria flowers and a few notes of creamy softness of sandalwood will sound into the gourmet scores. The chill of frosted lilies of the valley alternates with the refinement of the fragility of peonies with the elegance of its royal highness - the rose of Taif. The rose is captured by the star haze of sensual musk shades and together they form a charming, powdery line.