- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Floral Fresh
- Brand: Lattafa
- Top notes: orange blossoms, bergamot, black currant.
- Middle notes: jasmine, calendula, tuberose.
- Base notes: vanilla, cedar, white musk, patchouli.
An aroma with a citrus character, characterized by top notes of bergamot and black currant leading to a heart of the purest tuberose. Earthy notes of patchouli, vanilla and musk encourage the nose to feel even more the rich whiff of the aroma. The fragrance focuses on cedar, one of the most beautiful and rare essences in perfumery. The gentle warmth of cedar is crowned by a halo of calendula and jasmine, leaving a strong impression on the skin…