- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Smoky Spicy
- Brand: Amouage
- Top notes: Chrysanthemum and Orris.
- Middle notes: elemi, Rum, Vetiver and Rose.
- Base notes: Ash, Leather and Labdanum.
Myths for Man, represented by the celestial Chinese dragon, a symbol of enlightenment and honour, opens with the classical beauty of Chrysanthemum and Orris. The fragrance paves the way to an intoxicating heart defined by an interpretation of a thorny rose. The culmination is a base projecting both peace and calamity with Labdanum, Ashes, and Leather.