- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Oriental Smoky
- Brand: Ard Al Zaafaran
- Top notes: Oregano, Pimento and Bergamot.
- Middle notes: Olibanum, Amber, Opoponax and Labdanum.
- Base notes: Agarwood (Oud), Leather, Sandalwood and Patchouli.
Rich and delicious fragrance - is the first thing you can think of when you smell the dark blue flacon with gold decoration. Let yourself be handcuffed by a bitter-emerging bergamot with herbal aromatic oregano, to which is added lightly mystic-smelled oud oil along with a bewitching incense. Another key sounds the fragrant grandeur of the velvety ambergris, swaying on the waves of creamy sandalwood that matches the gourmet forest honey. A pleasant bitter-sweet skin resonates with its splendor, along with burning rare woods with a harmonious contribution from oriental spices. The earthy chords will accompany the final parade of herbal soap patchouli with the warm scent of opoponax and the mysterious labdanum. The heat-burning, alluring depth - this is sweetly spicy, bitter, and soft woody Midnight Oud.