Dhanal Oudh Estethnay
- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Oriental Gourmand
- Brand: Rasasi
- Top notes: Bulgarian rose, Spices.
- Middle notes: Heliotrope, Indian rose, Lily of the valley, Jasmine, Orange blossom, Persian saffron.
- Base notes: Indian oud, Sandalwood, Amber, Bourbon vanilla, Kashmiri musk.
Dhanal Oudh Estethnay is a classical fragrance that captures the magical opulence of highly coveted Indian dhanal oud at its brilliant best. The fascinating blend of fruity caramel notes covered with a flowery blanket of Indian rose and orange flower wafting through fields of vanilla in Madagascar and rich Iranian saffron finally settle down to pure rich Indian Agarwood. Estethnay is highly desirable for the lovers of Indian Oud and also makes for a perfect evening wear. Inspired by the intricate tapestries of ancient silk route, the perfume is as exquisitely fine blended as the delicately intricate tapestry woven around the bottles. The fragrance and the bottle capture the timeless appeal of traditions and rich heritage transitioning through the eons of time. While the weave inspired by Qing dynasty in the Far East reflects the mastery of the craftsmen, the perfume epitomizes pure scent artistry desired by luxury seeking connoisseurs of perfumes.