- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Sweet Powdery
- Brand: Orientica
- Top notes: Bergamot, Caramel, Violet, Pink Pepper.
- Middle notes: Powdery, Patchouli, Rose.
- Base notes: Musk, Animalic accord, Vanilla.
Occasionally comes along a fragrance with a lineup of elements that each merit a flattering adjective. Velvet Gold makes a magnificent debut with its gorgeous bottle's visual appeal and its rare fragrance's sensual appeal. Top notes of zesty bergamot, smooth caramel, romantic violet, and cheerful pink pepper mesmerize you into obliviousness about the magic about to unfold. Heart notes of powdery hypnotism, sweet and spicy patchouli, and delightful rose engulf your senses as they flirt with the captivating base notes of subtle musk, free-spirited animalic accords, and uplifting vanilla, making this a standout perfume that effortlessly fits in with your charming personality.