- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Floral Fruity
- Brand: Lattafa
- Top notes: red orange, rose, champagne, tangerine, strawberry.
- Middle notes: jasmine, vanilla orchid, gardenia.
- Base notes: amber, sandalwood, chestnuts.
It is a sign of expression of love, which, like the pleasant bubbles of pink champagne, gives a feeling of happiness and euphoria, loud laughter and conversations until dawn while welcoming the sun. The romantic and mysterious charm is immortalized in an exquisitely designed bottle. It tempts with bursting splashes of luxurious champagne, entices with clinging strawberries and spreads the gentle charm of rose. A fragrant touch of gardenia and jasmine adds elegance and sophistication. Sandalwood with chestnuts gives depth and mystery to the aroma, while earring amber completes the composition gracefully, but at the same time carelessly.
If you’re looking for a good and long lasting perfume, this is not the choice I would make. Suits more for a youngster than “mature”.