- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Sweet Fruity
- Brand: Lattafa
- Top notes: White Musk and Cypriol Oil or Nagarmotha.
- Middle notes: Vanilla, Saffron and Cardamom.
- Base notes: Tonka Bean and Guaiac Wood.
A sweet tender tone breathes on you with the first drop of Ana Abiyedh and bears a powder hug within the whole fragrant composition. Intoxicating, fluffy, soft and sensual, this fragrance presents with nuances, in common harmony, to play at a balance of musk, spice, and nagarmoth. Interwoven is a warm-carrying cardamom complemented by an earthy saffron with leather-like undertones. Oud essential oil in this composition is a lightweight addition that carries this oriental flair in this blend.