- Concentration: Eau de Parfum
- Olfactive family: Fruity Sweet
- Brand: Lattafa
- Top notes: tangerines, passionflowers.
- Middle notes: orange blossoms, rose, sea salt, raspberry.
- Base notes: musk, vanilla, pralines (sweets made from brown sugar), toffee (caramelized sweets).
The aroma unfolds with fresh, juicy tangerines and passionflowers. Top notes of orange blossom surround the heart notes of pure, bright red roses and raspberries for a rum sensuality. This complex fragrance is reminiscent of a grand antique tapestry with its rich texture. A warm and dark note of musk envelops the composition like a veil of night and complements the sweet vanilla base notes. This is how morning roses turn into a magnificent night garden. A wonderful aroma that lingers long after midnight...
I like Sakeena. It smells tart, at first, then gets more sweet and fruity. It is a good aromatic scent with a warm dry down. Lovely!